Wednesday, March 20, 2013

10/13 Shacking Up


While out at Greenhouse, I met a guy (not going to mention his name)… he was really cute. I liked him a lot. We went back to his place at the end of the night, but while exiting the cab, he fell out and broke his arm.  Honestly, it was a little embarrassing… but worked out well for both of us (minus the scar he will have on his forearm forever).

We didn’t go to the hospital until the next day. He needed surgery. I felt partially responsible. Afterward, I had him stay with me until he he was able to return to work. We spent like two full weeks together. I cooked him roast chicken (a rarity, I hate cooking), helped him shower, etc. I took care of him and we started dating. No more philandering for me.

As our relationship progressed, Arizona became more available. Well, we started talking more at least, and shared everything with each other. 

I think the pressure of becoming so big, so fast was really difficult for Arizona to deal with. She wasn’t the same girl I’d met years earlier, she was vacant, hardly showed any emotion, and was proud of the fact she could “deceive people” into thinking she was “sober”, even if she was fucked out of her mind.

I felt sorry for her, but what do you do if someone says they’re happy… but contradicts themselves, always complaining about the work they’re doing?

*PLEASE DON'T ASK ABOUT FREJA... All I'll say is I have a lot of respect for her and think she is quite lovely. She's a beautiful woman, inside and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment