Wednesday, March 20, 2013

1/13 Overview


Hey everyone… I’m Manuel Quintana, 28 years old and currently living in Santa Fe, NM. I’ve been doing a lot of writing recently, so I have decided, like most people these days to write a blog. I was recently accused of giving an interview to the most insignificant newspaper. So, I'm being proactive... I want to set the record straight about my relationship with my son's mother, Arizona Muse. My own words, I'll be completely honest... I’m tired of hiding everything. At the end of the day, this is not for anyone else, but for me, and my son, Nikko, whom I adore more than anything.

I guess what I’ll do is talk about, or rather answer all of the questions I’m bombarded with on a daily basis. I'm tired of pretending everything is always alright, you know? 

For the past several years, I’ve worked in the industry in one way or another… visual merchandising at a major fashion brand, assisting an international clothing designer, celebrity wardrobe stylists, and most recently was the creative director, working for an international pop singer. However, the most significant and personal relationship I’ve had has been with Nikko’s mother.

Most people these days aspire to be famous, I mean I did at one point.… but in reality, seeing what it does to people, I’m quite frankly disgusted with this business called “FASHION”!

This is the first time I’ve written a blog, a little worried about a backlash, and am not the most articulate; so if you need some clarification, ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment