Wednesday, March 20, 2013

3/13 Move to LA


Several months into this “long distance relationship” I went to visit her in LA. The model apartment she was staying in was empty, so we had the place all to ourselves. It was nice to see her, I’d forgotten she’s cheated… guess I didn’t care anymore because I’d done the same.

I went on a shoot with her and met the stylist, who was first assistant to a major celebrity stylist team. She had a lot of clients of her own, and had just been signed to an agency. She was really good at what she did. She was very attractive, peppy, and completely organized... She offered me a job as her first assistant, so I flew back to Santa Fe, packed up and moved to LA immediately.

Arizona and I got our own apartment in LA. We were happy I guess. We were together again, she was modeling and I loved my new job. I was dressing the celebrities I’d always admired and was living in LA.

At this point, I thought I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this girl… So I organized a weekend away, a surprise stay at a cute B&B in Santa Barbara. I asked her to marry me,  she said YES. So, we were going to get married, eventually… we weren’t in a hurry, but I wanted her to know my intentions.

Arizona began working more and more, she was often in NYC… finally moving there full time. I was content in LA, very happy about my future styling. I didn’t want to move again. I loved driving at that time, never knowing where I was going, relying heavily on my GPS “Phoebes”.  Hahahah!

I had a few days off, so I headed to NYC to visit Arizona in NY… as luck would have it, she had a last minute job in LA, so we were literally in the air flying in the opposite direction at the same time. I was disappointed, especially since I was left with her cunty roommates.

When Arizona returned to NYC, we spent the next few days in the bedroom! We later estimated Nikko was conceived that weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment