Thursday, March 21, 2013

11/13 Arizona Muse - Drugs


Arizona had a breakdown September 2011… I was away from NYC, but she called me desperately, pleading for help. At that time, Nikko had three nannies because she was working so often and trotting him along from country to country with her. She begged me to rush to NY so I could care for my son full time, I was more than happy… I dropped everything and moved immediately.

She had/has a major problem with alcohol, painkillers and amphetamines. I was shocked, had no idea…. but of course I did everything I could to help her… including pretending we were the perfect family. 

She skipped two seasons walking the runway because she was “incapable of being videotaped”, she was literally so out of it most of the time, she wasn’t showing up to work. Her agency NEXT must have been so pissed. We decided to move to London June 2012, to hopefully help change her patterns.

Everything just kept just getting worse and worse. She has three doctors; in different countries prescribing her “amphetamine salt” and painkillers to help her stay thin, awake during long days of shooting, and still be able to sleep at night.

Early this year we had a falling out, she was so paranoid, projecting all of her issues/insecurities on me… I basically told her I wanted full custody of Nikko and I filed a residence order with the courts in London.

She retaliated, left to Paris with Nikko and drained our bank accounts. Also, since my visa was provided through her agency, she had them revoke it so I was forced to leave the UK earlier this month.

I know I’m going to get a lot of flack for this blog of mine…. But Arizona needs help (even her secret attempt to get sober in Bali last year proved to be of no help).

She threatened to sue me for blackmail if I went to the press. Thats not what it's about ... I'm really concerned for my son's welfare. I don’t know where she is, she won’t return my calls and I don’t know who is caring for my son.

Financially, she can do anything at this point… This means surrounding herself with a team of “terrorists” to keep me at bay. My son is not safe in her care, its virtually impossible for me to do anything from America.

I’ve included screenshots of a few conversations we had just before she left to Mustique for New Years… also, photos posted on Instagram during that week.










No comments:

Post a Comment